Sales Specialist Overlay - 13242
London, United Kingdom
- Drive Sales for BlackLine’s Cash Application and Accounts Receivable solutions.
- Work closely with BlackLine Sales Teams – help customers understand AR, its ability to deliver cost savings through process standardization, automation, Robotic Process Automation and AI.
- Conduct in-depth sales discovery meetings, assist with demos, host customer workshops, and work directly with customers to build the business case for AR automation.
- Work in collaboration with Sales and Business Development Reps to prospect daily for new business and work assigned leads and opportunities in step with BlackLine Account Executives where required
- Assist in establishing effective sales strategies and tactics, jointly with the Regional Sales Teams, that result in new logo business generation and expanding current business within assigned territory.
- Schedule and complete weekly activities which include face-to-face meetings with customers and manage Sales activities for AR solutions in assigned region.
- Ensure the value the AR products can provide is properly conveyed during the sales cycle.
- Document daily activity in SalesForce to track performance.
- Update sales business plans monthly to optimize sales results for the regions.
- Work closely with your team and other departments and support staff to assist with coordination of business development, marketing, RFPs, demos, legal contracts and implementation of software and ensure client satisfaction.
- Achieve annual sales targets and quarterly quotas on a consistent basis.
- Experience creating and delivering compelling finance transformation proposals
- Either a minimum of 5 years of experience in AR, or 5 years of experience selling financial solutions (SaaS preferred)
- Strong ability to demonstrate and persuade using influencing skills and relating to prospective customers in a consultative manner
- Strong communication and teamwork skills
- Demonstrated ability to build relationships and trust with prospects/clients
- Proven ability to understand and address prospective client objections
- Strong ability to match product functionality to the prospects’ business needs
- Demonstrate integrity, trustworthiness and good judgment
- A strong background in selling into the CFO’s organization and Accounting/Finance departments
- Experience selling enterprise, finance/accounting and/or SaaS solutions to large corporations
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Economics or Business Administration
- Ability to travel up to 50%