Senior Solutions Consultant - 13224
Remote, United States
- Partner with the Sales team through answering prospect, technical, software and accounting questions.
- Perform needs analysis calls on prospective clients to thoroughly and accurately understand their challenges.
- Keep current on new product functionality and its proper use.
- Deliver relevant and pertinent demonstrations of all BlackLine modules based on prospect needs.
- Complete ROI Analysis for prospective clients.
- Assist with completion and review of requests for proposal and information (RFPs and RFIs).
- Provide and review BlackLine best practices, use case scenarios and prospective client stories both internally and externally (including community) to assist prospective clients with expanded use of application functionality.
- Serve as a Moderator in the BlackLine Community.
- Educate prospects and clients through webinars, on-site training presentations and trials.
- Prepare and deliver effective custom demonstrations using prospect data.
- Provide coverage, education, and application expertise by attending client/prospect roundtables, conferences and other events.
- Document relevant activities in Salesforce and other tools as assigned.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Previous enterprise level experience as a Solutions Consultant.
- Prior experience with financial software, a plus.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Economics or Business Administration.
- Experience creating and delivering compelling presentations.
- Strong ability to demonstrate and persuade using influencing skills and relating to prospective customers in a consultative manner.
- Strong communication and teamwork skills.
- Demonstrated ability to build relationships and trust with prospects/clients.
- Proven ability to understand and address prospective client objections.
- Strong ability to match product functionality to the prospects’ business needs.
- Demonstrate integrity, trustworthiness and good judgment.
- Travel up to 30%.