Channel Director - 13211
- Responsible for channel development of Blackline’s MidMarket and Emerging Market segment with regional channel partners
- Responsible for channel strategy in assigned geo (North Am, EMEA or APAC), working in alignment with Geo sales leadership and Field Alliances
- Responsibilities include profiling, targeting, recruiting, contract negotiations and enablement of high-quality channel
- Ensure and continuously assess that all recruited Channel/Solution Providers are committed to driving revenue, and that they have quality resources to generate pipeline, demonstrate the product, sell, implement and deliver customer success services
- Create and monitor yearly business plans, including measurable metrics, with channel partners in the
- Responsible for the development of key relationships with the channel partners and facilitating relationships between partner and Blackline leadership
- Maintain accurate dashboard results of channel partners for assigned geo and communicate to key stakeholders the effectiveness of the channel programs &
- Ensure partner compliance with channel agreements and channel rules of engagement, including working with Field Alliances to manage potential channel
- Ensure partner is fully enabled and has required capabilities to act as customer success managers, with high rate of upsell, and high customer satisfaction
- Role requires ability to work cross-functionally including:
- Liaise with Field Alliances to ensure partners are driving demand generation & executing on pipeline building efforts.
- Collaborate with Partner Enablement team to ensure partners have all required self-service training and certifications across all customer lifecycle from acquisition to on-going customer Additionally, work closely with Partner Enablement teams on tailoring enablement strategies, offerings, and assets to the Channel needs
- Coordinate with BlackLine’s partner marketing group to develop a channel marketing strategy and plans, tailoring marketing tactics for each channel partner and monitor their effectiveness
- Provide input to Blackline channel operations to develop the required infrastructure and operational processes to scale channel partners to significant growth over the next few years
- Ensure effective and timely communications on relevant announcements, programs, and performance – with both internal and external partner
- Actively promote Blackline‘s channel value proposition within BlackLine and Partner Function as a strong advocate for the partnerships. Clarify & communicate highest impact metrics (growth, customer success, etc.)
Years of Experience in Related Field: 5+
Education: Bachelor’s degree, Masters preferred
Willingness to travel on as-needed basis
- Experience in Partner / Alliance Management, managing channel partners including VARS, SI’s, boutique and regional system integrators in the ERP or adjacent
- 5+ years’ experience in finance/accounting related business experience preferred
- Understanding of service offering creation, marketing, lead generation processes and key performance indicators/value drivers for large professional services / SI
- Track record of delivering measurable results, regularly meeting or exceeding
- Exceptional analytical, organizational, and project management skills. Ability to quickly analyze and apply relevant information to make timely and critical decisions that affect cross-functional teams to increase program ROI and
- Strong tolerance for ambiguity; ability to focus and execute in a rapidly changing environment, take charge and make things happen. Self-starter, with strong work ethic and personal drive and character qualities that match with company core values and inspires others to follow and act
- Understanding of service offering creation, marketing, lead generation processes and key performance indicators/value drivers for technology partnerships.
- Practical experience in supporting definition and delivery of solutions with partner leads/P&L owners.
- Strong executive presence & exceptional communication skills (verbal, written).
- Ability to rapidly engage a diverse audience of internal / external stakeholders and build consensus.
- Demonstrated ability to build, lead and execute strategy in a collaborative environment.
- Superior ability to build and maintain positive working relationships.