Customer Team Operations Senior Analyst - 13184
Remote, United States
- Supervise and centralize all global SOW queues, ensuring SLAs are met, adherence to policies and procedures, coordinate issues resolution activities with varied departments and creating standard SOWs
- Design and improve SOW estimate templates and processes
- Oversees Professional Services and Support queues as well as audit reviews
- Develop and manage processes for project hygiene and process with tracking implementation project deliverables, timeline, budget and status as well as identify red accounts
- Leverage business systems including SFDC and FinancialForce to deliver reliable, scalable and efficient solutions to support services objectives
- Responsible for managing global Services and Development approved utilization submissions as well as resolving issues, adjustments, projects, etc.
- Partner with Finance to ensure timely month-end invoicing activities and reconciliation
- Work with leaders to ensure and improve key policies, processes, and methodologies contributing to the success of the BlackLine customer team are developed, implemented and adhered
- Serve as subject matter expert (SME) with FinancialForce; train new hires and support existing Services team; SME in other software tools as applicable
- Develop Services reporting including dashboards, analytics, insights, metrics, etc. to enable maximum efficiency and performance of team as well as present findings and provide actionable insight
- Gather requirement and document workflow and identify key process and performance metrics improvements
- Other duties or projects such as ad-hoc reports, financial and capacity models, implementing tools/systems and analysis for monthly and annual forecast adherence models.
- Displays the ability to exercise independent judgment and discretion on managing important processes and execution in a global audience
- Strong team player, results driven, metrics-driven and thrives in fast-paced environment
- Excellent analytical thinking, problem solving, organizational and time management skill
- Ability to define and execute creative solutions in a dynamic work environment.
- Ability to own responsibilities and make high level business decisions with limited supervision
- Implement management policies or operating practices focusing on large scale impacts to corporate success and efficiencies.
- Ability to work with a variety of internal stakeholders including Customer Team, Sales, Finance, etc.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Work effectively across disciplines and organizations to prioritize tasks and make decisions
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and commonly used project management tools
- Bachelor’s degree and 3+ years of work experience