Integration Platform Architect - 13178
Woodland Hills, United States
Pleasanton, United States
BlackLine is currently seeking an experienced Integration Platform Architect. The successful candidate will be responsible for developing architectures and design of the integration solutions to address complex business issues, as well as providing technical leadership within the Engineering team. The ideal applicant will thrive in a highly collaborative workplace and actively engage in the development process. This is an excellent career opportunity for a professional with an impressive architectural design background and excellent interpersonal skills.
Roles and Responsibility (list in order of importance)
- Lead the overall technical strategy, architecture and design for a robust and scalable data integration for connecting Blackline cloud accounting services to customers’ financial systems including ERP, banking, CRM and custom products
- Design and build infrastructure and platform components that support complex data pipelines processing data from multiple internal and external data sources.
- Develop architectural standards, blueprints, best practices, and guidelines for the Engineering and Cloud teams
- Lead Architecture Review Board (ARB) meetings for architecture, design and product reviews
- Provide technical leadership and mentorship to the engineering teams
- Lead and direct engineering teams towards optimal architectures on hybrid cloud environments
- Evaluate and recommend tools, technologies and processes to simplify and accelerate innovation
- Knowledge of architectural styles and design patterns
- 15+ years of technical leadership and architecture experience in software development with a variety of programming languages
- 6-8+ years’ experience designing and delivering large scale distributed systems (with at least 3-4 years on cloud services)
- Deep insight into Cloud – IAAS and PAAS (AWS, Azure, GCP, VMware)
- Ability to work with all levels within the organization
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Good understanding of secure cloud design (across Infrastructure, Platform, Application and Data)
- Familiarity with major ERP systems like SAP, Oracle, Netsuite, Microsoft Dynamics, and Workday.
- Extensive experience in integration of heterogeneous systems
- Deep knowledge in microservices architecture, REST and other types of API, middleware, messaging, commercial and open-source integration solutions
- Extensive knowledge of the software development process and its technologies
Years of Experience in Related Field: 15+Education: BS degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related discipline; MS preferred.