Field Marketing Specialist, Mid Market - 13149
Woodland Hills, United States
The goal of the BlackLine Field Marketing Specialist is to support sales team activities and manage marketing projects that drive a demonstrable business impact on sales growth. Currently, this role supports five U.S. mid-market sales regions. We are looking for a data-driven, creative, and detail-oriented individual to build and execute field marketing programs.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Collaborate with peers and vendors to plan
Years of Experience in Related Field: Minimum of 2 years of work-related experience in a marketing or B2B demand generation role
Education: Undergraduate degree or related associates degree
Specialized Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Knowledge and proficiency in using MS Office and Salesforce
- Desired knowledge in other communication and marketing automation tools such as Wrike, Outreach, Sway, Marketo, Sendoso, 6Sense, Tableau, and LinkedIn Sales Navigator.
- Demonstrates the ability to plan, execute, and manage field marketing programs
- Can balance big picture goals along with doing tactical, detailed execution work
- Possesses strong project and data management skills as well as excellent writing and verbal communication skills
- Understands how to work collaboratively and cross-functionally with peers, Sales, Partner Alliances, and Shared Services to achieve goals; can be politely assertive when needed.
- Has a strong sense of commitment, urgency, focus, and discipline; operates as a team player with a self-starter mentality
- Is comfortable taking direction from others as well as making recommendations for change
- Enjoys learning and applying new technologies to solve challenges; is comfortable working in an extremely busy and rapidly changing environment
Standard working conditions of a professional, office-based environment