Manager, Talent Acquisition (Technology) - 13117
Woodland Hills, United States
The Manager, Talent Acquisition is a dynamic leadership role that requires expertise and experience in all areas of talent acquisition. In this role, you will lead, coach and build a global team of Talent Acquisition Partners, create and execute long-range plans and short-term strategies to recruit and hire top talent for BlackLine in a competitive, high growth environment. As a leader in TA organization, you will partner with peers in several areas of the company to implement initiatives, create ideas for resource development, optimize candidate selection, network to develop non-conventional sourcing strategies to build and leverage a pool of qualified, diverse talent for open and anticipated positions. You will develop, build and maintain in-depth knowledge and expertise of the competitive marketplace/industry and educate business partners and stakeholders.
Roles and Responsibility (list in order of importance)
- Create, organize, and implement strategic recruitment plans and supporting initiatives to strengthen the overall talent acquisition process and quality of hiring.
- Build, communicate and implement staffing strategies (internal and external) with an emphasis on talent pipeline and feeder-pool development to ensure meeting future workforce needs.
- Provide leadership for a team of recruiting professionals and act as a strong role model, providing mentorship and motivation for growth.
- Develop candidate sourcing strategy utilizing all available tools, including company website, social media, job boards, employee referrals, recruiting tools and agencies/others.
- Design and implement external candidate marketing and proactive recruiting programs and processes that attract, select and retain a qualified, diverse workforce through cutting edge technology and effective use of all social networking tools, as well as traditional sourcing techniques.
- Build and manage recruitment strategies aligned to annual business goals or specific critical initiatives and forecast hiring needs on a regular basis.
- Partner with Human Resources, Organizational Development and other senior leaders in talent management initiatives.
- Uphold Legal and HR compliance directives. Establish standards, practices, and processes that are fully compliant with EEOC regulations.
- Analyze team’s performance to identify trends and adjust strategies ongoing to maintain a high level of performance.
- Provide talent acquisition reports to senior management, Finance, hiring managers and other key stakeholders on a regular basis.
- Strong business acumen and an understanding of the talent profiles needed for the related business units.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Years of Experience in Related Field: 5 years in field, 10+ years of total experience
Education: Bachelors degree or equivalent work experience.
Technical/Specialized Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in Human Resources and Recruiting
- Minimum of 2 years in a people leader role.
- Experience leading and motivating a team to achieve KPIs (qualitative and quantitative)
- Experience implementing diversity focused sourcing strategies, selection criteria and implementing tools to reduce bias during the selection process.
- Experience in the creation of new processes, evolution of existing processes to increase efficiency and related change management.
- Strong negotiation skills with internal and external stakeholders and the ability to build positive and productive relationships.
- Experience developing and managing employer branding programs.
- Experience with company-wide program implementation.
- Proven track record of sourcing passive talent including leadership and executive level roles.
- Working knowledge of applicant tracking systems (ATS), social media and recruiting process workflows.
- Highly organized and detail-oriented, you can define priorities and follow through
- Proficient in Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Accustomed to multitasking and meeting tight deadlines.
- Previous experience implementing or making significant improvements in an ATS solution