SAP Strategic Alliances Director - 13083
The SAP Strategic Alliances Director is responsible for guiding BlackLine’s strategic partnership with SAP. Responsibilities include driving incremental revenue and Go-To-Market (GTM) planning. The regional strategy and GTM plan will reflect global priorities and initiatives and will be aligned with our regional teams. He/she will subsequently be responsible for executing against that plan. Key areas of responsibility include Alliance Strategy & Planning, Industry & Account Targeting, Program Management / Delivery, Executive Alignment, Stakeholder Management and Alliance Marketing.
- Deliver SAP revenue to achieve or exceed BlackLine’s SAP revenue goals in the region.
- Develop alliance strategy and GTM plan for SAP accounts in the region.
- Define mutually agreed outcomes/ metrics and obtain partner commitments in areas the region around business development, marketing, and sales.
- Confirm priority industry segments and target accounts with partner alliance leads, and work regional sales leadership and sales executives to execute partner sales engagement plans – driving increased pipeline and closed sales.
- Develop and execute well-defined, revenue-driving programs in cooperation with SAP’s and BlackLine’s regional sales leaders.
- Drive mutually agreed business plans that continue growth of each region’s BlackLine SAP business. Confirm target outcomes via key metrics (Net new customers, FY bookings, customer success stories, etc.).
- Align top SAP executives (sales leads, enterprise performance management team leads, industry leads, client teams, etc.) with their BlackLine counterparts.
- Actively promote SAP alliance value proposition within BlackLine, and the SAP’s organization. Function as a strong advocate for the alliance. Clarify & communicate highest impact metrics (growth, customer success, etc.).
- Maintain accurate pipeline & results dashboards that communicate to key stakeholders the effectiveness of the alliance program and investments.
- Orchestrate business performance reviews to assess operational metrics/effectiveness on a recurring (quarterly) basis with partner alliance leads, alliance team.
- Ensure effective and timely communications on relevant announcements, programs, and performance – with both internal and external stakeholders.
- Work collaboratively with BlackLine’s product management team to ensure that it is aligned with the priorities of BlackLine and SAP’s field sales organizations
- This is not intended to be an exhaustive list of duties or responsibilities; at times other duties may be assigned as needed.
- 10+ years experience in Partner / Alliance Management managing ISV partners including experience with a variety of partner types preferred (e.g. ISVs, Global SIs, boutiques and Regional SI’s).
- 5+ years experience in finance/accounting related business experience preferred
- Understanding of sales, marketing, lead generation processes and key performance indicators / value drivers for large ISV organizations.
- Practical experience in supporting the sale and marketing of solutions with ISV partner leads/P&L owners.
- Track record of delivering measurable results, regularly meeting or exceeding targets. Priority given to experience driving influenced revenue or channel sales via partnerships with ISVs.
- Strong executive presence & exceptional communication skills (verbal, written). Ability to rapidly engage a diverse audience of internal / external stakeholders and build consensus.
- Demonstrated ability to build, lead and execute strategy in a collaborative environment.
- Superior ability to build and maintain positive working relationships.
- Exceptional analytical, organizational, and project management skills. Ability to quickly analyze and apply relevant information to make timely and critical decisions that affect cross-functional teams to increase program ROI and effectiveness.
- Strong tolerance for ambiguity; ability to focus and execute in a rapidly changing environment, take charge and make things happen. Self-starter, with strong work ethic and personal drive and character qualities that match with company core values and inspires others to follow and act
- Willingness to travel on as-needed basis globally.
- Bachelor's degree