Project Manager - 13003
, United Kingdom
Bromsgrove, United Kingdom
The Project Manager works with customers, partners and the BlackLine Cash Application Implementation Team on driving projects to successful go live. The role is responsible for managing the relationship with the customer and partner teams throughout the engagement and is the main point-of-contact between customer/partner and BlackLine teams.
- Work with the internal Solutions Architecture team during the pre-sales and project scoping process.
- Assist the Solutions Architecture team with creation and execution of the Statement of Work.
- Manage multiple customers, partners and internal stakeholders to ensure the best outcome for both customers and BlackLine.
- Create plans for Cash Application projects complete with budgetary information and resource needs.
- Outline project success criteria and communicate them to all stakeholders.
- Provide status reporting across leadership regarding project milestones, deliverables, dependencies, risks and issues.
- Track and report project financials against estimate; escalate and resolve financial issues as they arise.
- Manage project scope, timeline and budget changes.
- Ensure that projects and programs are proceeding according to scope, schedule, budget and quality standards.
- Identify, manage and mitigate project risk
- Act as the escalation point when issues arise with the customer or partner on engagements.
- Reinforce appropriate implementation practices, templates, policies, and tools to ensure successful project delivery.
- Track deliverables using appropriate tools.
- Identify ways to upsell or cross-sell to increase revenue and build brand awareness.
- Complete other projects duties as assigned.
Years of Experience in Related Field: 3+ years of experience of project management and 5+ years of experience working with business stakeholders within a cross-functional matrix environment.
Technical/Specialized Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Proficient in MS Office and CRM/project management software.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Customer-oriented approach.
- Excellent verbal and written communication abilities.
- Sharp business acumen.
- Problem-solving aptitude.
- Proven ability to demonstrate a drive for results and accountability of business needs.
- Proven ability to work in an ambiguous environment and collaborate across multiple areas in order to achieve a common business objective.
- Demonstrate decisiveness in resolving business problems, making decisions and identifying priorities.
- Background in Sales and Customer Service