SAP Value Architect - 12965
The SAP Value Architect will have experience in large BlackLine opportunities with SAP customers to capture pain points, prioritize objectives, and gain cross-functional alignment on the recommended solution, roadmap and go to market strategy. They will also be responsible for enablement of the SAP Sales and Presales departments globally as well as internal enablement on SolEx related topics.
- Leading Sales: The SAP Value Architect will work closely with BlackLine Sales, SAP Sales, Product and Services throughout the entire deal lifecycle
- SAP Value Architect will be a primary source of enablement for SAP Sales & Presales educating SAP stakeholders in complimentary value of BlackLine solutions to support and grow the market.
- SAP Value Architect will lead the BlackLine effort for complex BoM deals and interaction with Strategic, Key accounts will be a focus to drive large deals sizes and transaction volumes
- Direct responsibility for Solution Consulting support for complex/large Smart Close deals. Includes personally participating in the demonstration and other customer facing presentations
- Develop relationships with SAP Industry Value Engineers and other relevant industry specific SAP sales resources.
- Industry Expertise: Build/maintain industry expertise within assigned verticals as it pertains to SAP & BlackLine complementary solutions.
- Delivery & Support: The SAP Value Architect is responsible for maintaining the key client relationships they established during the sale process to ensure we are meeting expectations throughout delivery and support. They will also help drive the client roadmap working closely with implementations, customer success managers, and the product team.
- Business Value Assessments: The SAP Value Architect is responsible for leading Business Value workshops and completing Business Cases that include ROI analysis and solution roadmaps.
- Proof of Concept: The SAP Value Architect is responsible for supporting Proof of Concept work when required to accelerate closing of large opportunities.
- Go-to-Market Assets: The SAP Value Architect will own the ongoing development of parts of our SAP and Value Architecture playbook. In addition, they will lead the ongoing training to our broader community of Solution Consultants. Working closely with Product, Marketing and Services they will assist in the development of other assets (e.g., workshop enablers, use cases, competitive comparisons, sales/partner training, whitepapers, webcasts, etc.) and help with evangelizing our product.
- Hands-on: The SAP Value Architect is expected to roll up their sleeves and fill gaps where necessary to make the product successful for our clients.
- Experience creating and delivering compelling presentations
- Experience with SAP Financials
- Strong ability to demonstrate and persuade using influencing skills and relating to prospective customers in a consultative manner
- Strong communication and teamwork skills
- Previous enterprise level experience as a Solutions Consultant
- End user/administration experience in the BlackLine software.
- Demonstrated ability to build and maintain trusted relationships with prospects/clients
- Proven ability to translate prospective client objectives into solutions enabled by our product
- Experience selling and managing large transformational projects at strategic accounts
- Experience creating and delivering compelling presentations and product demonstrations
- Previous experience as a consultant focused on process improvement and technology enablement
- Native Level Fluency in Japanese and Professional Level Fluency in English