Account Manager - 12934
London, United Kingdom
- Identification of new/incremental business opportunities within the existing client base and work those opportunities in accordance with BlackLine best practices.
- Assist in establishing effective sales strategies and tactics that result in new/incremental revenue generation and expanding current business within assigned client base.
- Schedule and complete client relationship and business development activities which include telephone, Webex (or similar) and face-to-face meetings.
- Keep SalesForce up to date with activity and forecasting.
- Contribute to the team's business plans with positive suggestions to optimize sales results.
- Work closely with other departments and support staff to assist with coordination of RFPs, demos, legal contracts and implementation of software and ensure client satisfaction.
- Achieve annual sales targets and average monthly revenue quotas on a consistent basis.
- People-oriented professional with strong relationship building skills and a proven track record of growing a territory is required.
- Ability to be a knowledgeable adviser to clients and prospects with a well-developed consultative selling style.
- Proven history of meeting quota consistently along with a strong background in selling into the CFO’s organization and Accounting/Finance Departments preferred.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Must be able to travel up to 50% of the time.
- Experience selling SaaS software to large corporations preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred or a minimum of 4 years’ sales experience.
- Adhere to the highest standards of integrity and professionalism.
- Travel up to 50%.