Events Coordinator - 12922
Woodland Hills, United States
We are looking for an enthusiastic Events Coordinator to join the team responsible for producing both small and large-scale internal and executive events. You will work closely with our Senior Director, aiding in the production and delivery of internal and executive events including event strategy, experiential design, production planning, event delivery, budgeting and tracking. This team produces high touch, high visibility events requiring an elevated level of hospitality skills and creativity. You need to be passionate about re-defining events in this ever-changing environment, with a focus on innovation and continuous delivery as guiding principles. Events include incentive events, sales events, executive leadership and inventing entirely new event experiences based on business needs. You will be responsible for working cross-functionally across BlackLine with the Marketing, Sales, Creative and HR.
The BlackLine GTM Global Events team is made up of passionate marketers who embrace change and are agile and diverse. We are responsible for designing, driving, and executing live, virtual and hybrid events that target executives and internal employees. We are looking for a confident Events Coordinator who will be a critical member of the events team with direct interaction with our C-Suite.
Roles and Responsibility (list in order of importance)
- Lead end-to-end event coordination; event messaging, signage, giveaways, contract negotiation, vendor relations, vendor management, site selection, accommodations, participant registration, staffing, agenda scheduling, on-site production, shipment coordination and post-event follow up.
- Always thinking outside the box.
- Source venues – both domestic and international.
- Arrange meeting space, lodging, F&B, AV, transportation and any other needs all while being detailed, creative and maintaining the BlackLine quality standard.
- Develop planning document for each event - event specs, project timeline, production schedules, meeting agendas and notes, attendee and budget tracking, etc.
- Effectively communicate timelines, deadlines and overall be the master of the schedule.
- Support the strategic planning and creative development of the event.
- Order and coordinate distribution of swag; maintain inventory and adhere to timelines and budgets.
- Work with the creative team on executing the vision of the event.
- Track and submit weekly expense reports
- Research and implement virtual platforms to adapt to the new virtual/hybrid event world – and the ability to learn such programs quickly and efficiently.
Years of Experience in Related Field: 2+
Education: Bachelors Degree
Technical/Specialized Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Highly skilled with Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Experience with Cvent, Wrike and/or similar tool is preferred.
- Familiarity with virtual platforms; ON24, MeetingPlay, Intrado and the likes are a plus.
- Must be technology literate and have the ability to learn new computer programs quickly.
- Attention to detail in a fast-paced environment.
- A positive attitude and the ability to problem solve in an instant and under pressure.
- Motivated and results-oriented.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong project management skills, demonstrated ability to manage priorities.
- Extremely organized, detail-oriented, self-starter, and able to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills; the ability to graciously and efficiently communicate with C-Level executives.
- Proven capacity for exceptional hospitality to both internal and external stakeholders at all times.
- Willingness to travel (including potential evening, weekend and holiday work).