Senior Project Manager - 12911
Woodland Hills, United States
We’re looking for a Senior Project Manager for BlackLine’s Corporate IT organization. This role requires an individual with a strong project management background, someone who has the ability to easily navigate within ambiguous situations and lead with senior executives. The scope of this area includes Program/Project Management, Planning, Metrics/Reporting.
Roles and Responsibility (list in order of importance)
- Lead and drive all program activities, manage risk mitigation and communicate status to senior management and cross-functional stakeholders.
- Drive continuous improvement of the processes across the enterprise that will result in measurable quality, predictability and efficiency improvements.
- Provide input into planning and managing resources to develop achievable quarterly project plans.
- Lead teams to identify and establish metrics and tools to achieve predictability and high-quality work.
- Create and execute project plans, schedules and milestones.
- Leverage Agile, Kanban and Waterfall frameworks as appropriate to deliver projects/initiatives with the highest level of team and stakeholder satisfaction.
- Manage day-to-day operational aspects of multiple assigned projects including business, operational and internal projects.
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation, plans and reports including weekly reports, quarterly progress reports and weekly updates.
- Monitor project progress and manage any issues as they arise.
- Act as the point of contact and communicate project status to all participants.
- Deliver effective internal and external communication, ensure transparency, and disseminate information appropriately.
- Ensure projects are delivered successfully, on time and within budget.
- Exercise change management best practices to help organizations manage change.
- Task team members and hold them accountable for proper progress.
- Lead special high-profile projects as needed.
Years of Experience in Related Field: 5+
Education: Undergraduate degree, in a quantitative discipline
Technical/Specialized Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- PMP, Scrum or Agile coach certification is highly desired for this role.
- 5+ year experience as a Project Manager in a similar role
- Experience in project coordination and management, from conception to delivery
- An ability to prepare and interpret flowcharts, schedules and step-by-step action plans
- Solid organizational skills, including multitasking and time-management
- Strong client-facing and teamwork skills
- Experience with risk management and quality assurance control
- Strong working knowledge of Jira
- Experience with IT Infrastructure, Employee Technology and Enterprise Applications projects is desirable
- PMP certification
- Office working conditions