Senior Salesforce Administrator - 12910
Woodland Hills, United States
The Senior Salesforce Administrator role will support Salesforce and applications integrating to Salesforce. This role must have a strong understanding of operations and development processes as well as experience with project management, data management, and administering training. BlackLine is currently on Salesforce Classic. Lightning migration is in the project pipeline.
Roles and Responsibility (list in order of importance)
- Design and implement updates to Salesforce or its 3rd party application solutions using best practices through standard configuration.
- Develop clear end-user and stakeholder business requirements and specifications.
- Influence change and drive user adoption in support of an expanding Salesforce environment.
- Planning and analysis of user requirements to design, configure and administer SFDC including but not limited to APEX code and supporting test classes, Visualforce pages, custom objects/fields, validation rules, process builder, trigger, page layout, permissions and complex workflow rules.
- Full cycle administration, including training & documentation using industry best practices within Salesforce.
- Document and maintain processes, policies, application configuration and help related materials for users.
- Provide recommendations for process and application improvements.
- Keep up-to-date on new Salesforce and 3rd party application products, features and functionality to recommend and apply improvements to internal business challenges.
- Initiate, plan and execute projects and other assigned tasks as delegated.
- Mentor junior staff to support knowledge sharing and professional growth.
- Manage Gainsight and FinancialForce application portfolio including support and enhancement.
Years of Experience in Related Field: 6+
Education: Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or related fields.
Technical/Specialized Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- 6+ years intense Salesforce experience in Salesforce.com administration, analysis and development.
- Working experience of SFDC lightning migration, Salesforce CPQ & Billing, Conga Contracts, and Einstein Analytics.
- Demonstrated advanced Salesforce.com administration/configuration, development and reporting analytics.
- Working knowledge of 3rd party integrations and Appexchange packages including but not limited to Marketo, DocuSign, GainSight, Apttus, Conga and FinancialForce.
- Excellent written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to perform in a fast-paced, fast-changing work environment.
- Ability to work cross-functionally and learn quickly.
- Experience in software or SaaS industry is a plus
- Experience running projects from initiation to completion with minimal oversight.
- A process before tools approach to problem solving.
- Customer services oriented.
- A positive attitude and enthusiasm to get things done with a creative approach to problem solving.
- Ability to assist in creation of functional and technical specifications.
- Must embrace in learning, sharing knowledge and working with changing technology.
- A team player who can collaborate with our internal team and other cross functional teams.
- The ability to solve highly complex business problems across platforms utilizing Salesforce and other business applications.
- Excellent analytical, technology, communication and problem-solving skills.
- Office environment