Data Integrity Intern - 12893
Woodland Hills, United States
Work, Play, and Grow at BlackLine, recognized in 2020 as a Best Place to Work in Los Angeles! It's fun to work in a company where people truly believe in what they're doing!
BlackLine’s employees contribute their unique talents, experience and backgrounds to help our customers move to modern accounting. Diversity, equity and inclusion are deeply rooted in our culture. Our programs are designed to attract, develop and engage exceptional talent.
Roles and Responsibility (list in order of importance)
- Cleaning up data in Salesforce with additional tools like DnB
- Support in projects to manually clean up data
- Become a Salesforce data SME
- Support additional users with training/questions on cleaning up data
- Example: Resource for BDR intern questions
- Salesforce reporting
Years of Experience in Related Field:
Education: You must be currently enrolled as an undergraduate/graduate in Spring 2021 with expected graduation in winter 2021 or spring 2022.
Technical/Specialized Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Detail Oriented
- Decision Maker
- Organization skills
- Flexible and able to multi-task
- Experience with Salesforce is a plus