SAP Value Architect - 12859
The Value Architect-SAP will support all SAP specific solutions from a presale perspective through direct participation in large complex opportunities, enabling BlackLine Sales and Presales teams, enabling SAP Sales and Presales teams and partnering with Marketing and Product to create go to market assets.
Roles and Responsibility (list in order of importance)
- Supporting Sales: The Value Architect-SAP will work closely with BlackLine Sales, SAP Sales, Product and Services throughout the entire deal lifecycle. They will lead the in-depth discovery and engagement aspects of the pursuit through to the final proposal and statement of work.
- Value Architect will be a primary source of enablement for SAP Sales & Presales educating SAP stakeholders in complimentary value of BlackLine solutions to support and grow the market.
- Value Architect will lead the BlackLine effort for complex BoM deals and interaction with Strategic, Key accounts will be a focus to drive large deals sizes and transaction volumes
- Direct responsibility for Solution Consulting support for complex/large Smart Close deals. Includes personally executing/participating in the demo as well as managing Smart Close solution consulting resources.
- Delivery & Support: The Value Architect-SAP is responsible for maintaining the key client relationships they established during the sale process to ensure we are meeting expectations throughout delivery and support. They will also help drive the client SAP roadmap working closely with implementations, customer success managers, and the product team.
- Go-to-Market Assets: The Value Architect-SAP will own the ongoing development of our SAP playbook and demonstration environment. In addition, they will lead the ongoing training to our broader community of Solution Consultants. Working closely with Product, Marketing and Services they will assist in the development of other assets (e.g., workshop enablers, use cases, competitive comparisons, sales/partner training, whitepapers, webcasts, etc.) and help with evangelizing our product.
- Hands-on: The Value Architect-SAP is expected to roll up their sleeves and fill gaps where necessary to make the product successful for our clients.
Years of Experience in Related Field: 15 years of finance experience
Education: Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Economics or Business Administration
Technical/Specialized Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Experience creating and delivering compelling presentations
- Experience with SAP Financials
- Previous enterprise level experience as a Solutions Consultant or end user/administration experience in the BlackLine software
- Strong ability to demonstrate and persuade using influencing skills and relating to prospective customers in a consultative manner
- Strong communication and teamwork skills
- Demonstrated ability to build relationships and trust with prospects/clients
- Proven ability to understand and address prospective client objections
- Strong ability to match product functionality to the prospects’ business needs
- Demonstrate integrity, trustworthiness and good judgment