Implementation Consultant - 12836
Remote, United States
- Leads multiple concurrent implementation projects with general direction and standard implementation procedures.
- Drives and manages all implementation milestones to completion within budget, scope, schedule, and customer satisfaction.
- Creates and maintains thorough documentation throughout the implementation to include billable hours, Salesforce notes/documentation, expense management, etc.
- Communicates with key stakeholders to ensure risk awareness, project progress, set expectations, and define next steps in a timely manner.
- Trains and advises clients to properly use appropriate products to best fit their individual needs based on best practices and use cases.
- Coaches and consults with clients to advocate the features and functionality of BlackLine products during configuration in order to obtain buy-in and user adoption.
- Offers recommendations for improving system performance gaps and system options to increase efficiencies and achieve best practice standards.
- Assesses and troubleshoots application issues during the implementation cycle.
- Provides application feedback to Product team in order to enhance or resolve functionality for future releases.
- Performs other tasks and responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- At least 2 years of experience in Consulting Services, Client Services and/or Professional Services environment
- Demonstrated experience in managing implementation projects
- Experience in a client-facing role
- Experience in a high-revenue producing environment (eg billing of time and materials)
- Demonstrated experience communicating and presenting to a diverse set of people across groups and organizational levels
- Knowledge of accounting terminology and processes (e.g. month-end close process)
- Knowledge of MS Office, MS Project, Salesforce, Accounting software
- Excellent communication skills, strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Demonstrated strong technical problem-solving skills
- Effective problem-solving and critical thinking skills
- Strong client relationship skills
- Ability to lead, own and manage a project
- Ability to prioritize with competing priorities
- Ability to navigate ambiguous or difficult situations or personalities
- Must be proactive and have a sense of urgency
- Ability to interact and collaborate with all levels of staff across the organization in both internal support groups and external client stakeholders
- Two plus years of experience in the audit/accounting industry preferred
- Software background preferred
- Technology background/experience preferred
- Accounting degree/CPA preferred
- Previous experience documenting Business Requirements for software development and technical specifications