Senior Client Marketing Specialist - 12822
Woodland Hills, United States
The Sr. Client Marketing Specialist is responsible for creating and executing on a plan to support various marketing channels to increase engagement with customers as well as providing upsell and adoption opportunities. They will own the coordination and execution of a quarterly plan of communications and marketing focused on newsletters, the BlackLine Community, and other areas, as well as involvement in customer communications and customer experience.
Roles and Responsibility
- Develop and execute a marketing and communications plan across various channels including newsletters, the BlackLine Community, and other areas.
- Collaborate with internal business partners and cross-functional teams to understand their programs and needs to communicate them to customers.
- Research and synthesize information from internal teams to create a monthly newsletter for customers.
- Manage Client Marketing’s presence on the BlackLine Community.
- Create and execute challenges in BlackLine Champion Rewards to educate users on adoption and upsell opportunities while increasing engagement with BlackLine.
- Own the process for updating the BlackLine login banner to promote content to customers.
- Own, develop, and refine a format for an internal newsletter to communicate Client Marketing information to internal Sales, Account Management, and other teams.
- Collaborate with the Customer Experience team on cross-functional initiatives to continually improve the client experience.
- Assist with the management, creation, and distribution of operational client communications.
- Manage additional Client Marketing campaigns on an as-needed basis.
- Assist with the management of the Client Marketing campaign calendar and own it in time.
- Write and edit content promoting BlackLine’s user conferences and other events; own the promotional schedule in time.
- Own the delivery of quarterly product release webinars.
- Understand and enforce writing standards and quality controls measures to ensure consistent messaging, tone, and brand identity.
Years of Experience in Related Field: 3-5 years in a business communications-related field
Education: Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
Technical/Specialized Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Excellent writing skills – please be able to supply a portfolio on request
- Strong analytical and communication skills
- High attention to detail
- Ability to work cross-functionally in a fast-paced environment
- Strong project management and organizational skills
- Experience creating communications in a corporate marketing environment