ABM Campaigns Enterprise Manager - 12819
Woodland Hills, United States
The primary purpose of the ABM Marketing Campaigns Manager is to build ABM targeted marketing campaigns and programs, act as a liaison between marketing and sales teams, and expand BlackLine’s footprint and acquire new accounts in North America with a focus on enterprise brands. Key elements for this role are as follows:
Define and Orchestrate ABM Multi-Channel Campaign Strategy: Own North America Enterprise strategies to generate qualified leads thru the development of compelling, highly targeted ABM marketing campaigns that successfully engage target accounts and accelerate pipeline/opportunities for sales across existing and new sources and channels. Improve conversions to opportunities by working closely with East and West NA Sales and BDR teams and regional RVPs. Own campaigns both online and offline marketing efforts across channels including web, social, email, corporate events, industry events (virtual and live), virtual experiences, webinars, direct mail, and more.
Act as The Internal Evangelist: Collaborate and support NA Enterprise Program/Field Managers, to achieve alignment and demand for BlackLine’s Enterprise sales team, inclusive of key industry events, executive roundtables and the c-suite focused: CAO Alliance Series and CFO Virtual Experiences, and more.
Develop Strong Working Relationships: with NA Enterprise Program/Field Managers, Product Management, Marketing Shared Services team, Sales, and Business Development to foster an innovative and nimble culture with very tight functional alignment. Collaborate with key stakeholders to identify company goals, objectives and benchmarks for pipeline, MQA targets and conversion to Opportunities and generation of revenue.
Analyze Metrics: Analyze impact of campaign and demand activities on sales pipeline, revenue, demand funnel velocity, ABM account engagement activity. Create SFDC/Tableau dashboards for all ABM multi-channel programs working with the Sales Ops and data teams. Report weekly, monthly, quarterly, annually and WoW, MoM, YoY.
Roles and Responsibility
- Grow key target accounts and engage target executives, directors and managers across the account by developing, executing, sustaining and measuring strategic ABM marketing campaigns.
- Drive opportunities by integrating Enterprise, NA ABM marketing programs and campaigns at accounts, by building customized and personalized programming and campaigns.
- Lead account-specific marketing planning aligned to business and account strategies, industry and sector focus areas, and client growth opportunities
- Create quarterly/annual marketing campaign plans for target accounts that prioritize the business goals of the account and drive customer engagement
- Engage the appropriate resources in developing and executing campaigns; oversee, in conjunction with creative, product marketing and marketing delivery/shared services to create and deliver campaigns
- Oversee the deployment of account-specific marketing tactics, in conjunction with the appropriate resources, to deliver the right messages at the right time to the right customer stakeholders
- Plan and manage marketing budgets for campaigns
- Proactively interface with account leadership and account team members to coordinate, communicate, and optimize the impact of marketing activities
- Serve as a marketing lead to the sales team by directly engaging with sales leadership and team members in strategic discussions that impact account strategies; adjust marketing programs and campaign plans, as needed, to maintain alignment to account strategies and goals
- Develop and maintain profiles, key personas, and buyer journeys for target executive relationships that are monitored and tracked as part of account KPIs and performance measurement
- Collaborate with the marketing team and other account-based marketers to leverage best practices, identify opportunities to improve marketing effectiveness, build a culture of collaboration.
- Identify “white space” opportunities that align to the account’s priorities, to monitor account engagement metrics, determine the effectiveness of account-based marketing, and develop reports on the impact of marketing
- Serve as a liaison between sales and marketing and the broader global Marketing & Communications community if the ‘Parent’ account sits in EMEA or APAC.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Years of Experience in Related Field: • Background in, and understanding of, trends impacting an industry like Financial Services, CPG, Retail, Banking, Insurance, Life Sciences/Healthcare and others; previous experience; - 10+ years of marketing experience, building and leading a world-class demand generation team, ideally within a modern B2B Enterprise, high growth. SaaS solution company.; Demonstrated expertise in end-to-end ABM campaign development, execution, and measurement.; Demonstrated success creating and executing multi-channel demand generation campaigns and programs.
Education: Undergraduate degree, ideally with a focus in Marketing; MBA a plus
Technical/Specialized Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Superior MarTech stack knowledge and Proficiency in marketing automation/Marketo systems and integration with Salesforce/CRM and other technologies including but not limited to; Tableau, 6Sense, Sendoso, PFL, Shopify, Hoovers, D&B, Bizible, Wrike, Demandbase, Outreach, Everstring, LinkedIn Sales Navigator, Adobe, MS 365 Office, ad GainSight, Google Analytics, Sigstr and Vidyard.
- Technical and digital skills, including data analytics, to facilitate the use of innovative technology to amplify marketing efforts and develop actionable insights
- Deep understanding of social and digital marketing tools, account branding techniques, database building and cleaning including: ABM content syndication, surveys, etc.
- Deep understanding of account-based marketing and its strategies including relationship management, marketing automation and campaign driven marketing approaches
- Ability to build strong partnerships across multiple levels of the organization including sales leadership, sales account teams, marketing team, customers, and external contacts
- Strong communication stills, both written and verbal, with the ability to tailor messaging aligned to the audience
- Strong negotiation skills
- Strong problem-solving and decision-making skills
- Flexible and adaptable with the ability to maintain focus while shifting priorities
- Strategic and innovative thinker
- Ability to make connections in a highly matrixed and global environment, with an eye towards integration
- Ability to operate and excel at strategic as well as tactical levels. Willingness to roll up sleeves to get the job done.
- Big picture strategist with an attention to detail – ability to quickly understand overall business objectives, create a well-aligned marketing strategy and execution plans with clearly defined metrics and KPIs.
- Strong leadership skills
Entrepreneurial Creative, innovative and entrepreneurial. Bright, quick, creative thinker, who can create best-practices and winning processes.
Presence An ability to immediately command respect, both internally and externally. Highly professional presentation skills and demeanor.
Action-Oriented An individual whose style is characterized by urgency, focus, and discipline. An individual who is assertive, yet gracious, kind and likeable.
Communications Has experience successfully communicating and setting/managing expectations at the highest levels in the organization under challenging circumstances. A quick study with excellent written and verbal communications. Able to relay incredibly complex ideas in simple terms.
Self-Starter Autonomous, with startup experience as well as big company experience; comfortable working in a rapidly changing environment with limited resources and every changing processes. Relentless/resourceful, intellectually curious and a strong POV.