Account Director - 12812
London, United Kingdom
- Prospect for new business and work assigned leads in accordance with BlackLine best practices.
- Assist in establishing effective sales strategies and tactics that result in new account business generation and expanding current business within assigned territory.
- Schedule and complete lead generation activities which include phone prospecting and face-to-face meetings.
- Keep Salesforce up-to-date with activity and forecasting.
- Contribute to the regional business plans with positive suggestions to optimize sales results.
- Work closely with other departments and support staff to assist with coordination of RFPs, demos, legal contracts and implementation of software and ensure client satisfaction.
- Achieve annual sales targets and average quarterly revenue quotas on a consistent basis.
- People-oriented professional with strong relationship building skills and a proven track record of growing a territory is required.
- Ability to be a knowledgeable adviser to clients and prospects with a well-developed consultative selling style.
- Proven history of meeting quota consistently along with a strong background in selling into the CFO’s organisation and Accounting/Finance Departments preferred.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Must be able to travel up to 50% of the time.
- Experience selling SaaS software to large corporations preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred or a minimum of 4 years’ sales experience.
- Adhere to the highest standards of integrity and professionalism.
- Other European languages a plus.