Package Delivery Implementations Consultant - 12802
The Package Delivery Implementation Consultant is responsible for implementing the company's accounting software products with new and/or existing clients. The Associate Implementation Consultant is also responsible for consulting with midmarket clients regarding best practices and client business needs to best configure the software and provide exceptional customer service.
- Leads and/or assists with multiple concurrent implementation projects with direction and standard implementation procedures.
- Drives and manages all implementation milestones to completion within budget, scope, schedule, and customer satisfaction.
- Creates and maintains thorough documentation throughout the implementation to include billable hours, Salesforce notes/documentation, expense management, etc.
- Communicates with key stakeholders to ensure risk awareness, project progress, set expectations and define next steps in a timely manner.
- Trains and advises clients to properly use appropriate products to best fit their individual needs based on best practices and use cases.
- Coaches and consults with clients to advocate the features and functionality of BlackLine products during configuration to obtain buy-in and user adoption.
- Offers recommendations for improving system performance gaps and system options to increase efficiencies and achieve best practice standards.
- Assesses and troubleshoots application issues during the implementation cycle.
- Provides application feedback to Product team to enhance or resolve functionality for future releases.
- Supports clients on various time zones simultaneously
- Performs other tasks and responsibilities as assigned.
Years of Experience in Related Field: 3+ years of experience working within a global organization, Technology industry preferred
Education: Accounting degree preferred
Technical/Specialized Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Advanced language skills (English required; other languages preferred) to communicate fluently in a professional environment with an international customer base
- Demonstrated experience in managing implementation projects
- Knowledge and experience of accounting terminology and processes (e.g. month-end close process, reconciliations)
- Knowledge of MS Office, MS Project, Salesforce, Accounting software
- Demonstrated experience communicating and presenting to a diverse set of people across groups and organizational levels
- Excellent communication skills, strong organizational skills, and attention to detail
- Demonstrated strong technical problem-solving skills
- Strong client relationship skills
- Ability to lead, own and manage a project
- Ability to prioritize with competing priorities
- Ability to navigate ambiguous or difficult situations or personalities
- Must be proactive and have a sense of urgency
- Ability to interact and collaborate with all levels of staff across the organization in both internal support groups and external client stakeholders
- At least 2 years of experience in Consulting Services, Client Services and/or Professional Services environment
- Previous experience working with a Blackline product is a big plus
- Proficiency in other foreign languages (in addition to English) is a plus
- Accounting degree preferred
- Software background preferred
- Previous experience documenting Business Requirements for software development and technical specifications
- Experience working for an SAAS company