Financial Systems Manager - 12774
Woodland Hills, United States
It's fun to work in a company where people truly believe in what they're doing!
At Blackline, we're committed to bringing passion and customer focus to the business of enterprise applications.
Since being founded in 2001, BlackLine has become a leading provider of cloud software that automates and controls the entire financial close process. Our vision is to modernize the finance and accounting function to enable greater operational effectiveness and agility, and we are committed to delivering innovative solutions and services to empower accounting and finance leaders around the world to achieve Modern Finance.
Work, Play and Grow at BlackLine!
Make Your Mark:
BlackLine is looking for an experienced Manager of Financial Systems to be a part of the Financial Systems team at our Woodlands Hills HQ.
This role will report to the Director of Financial Systems and support multiple systems utilized by the Accounting & Finance teams. This candidate will be responsible for Managing NetSuite Development Projects and the overall Financial Systems Integration program. An ideal candidate has 7+ years’ experience acting as a NetSuite administrator and solutions architect; managing development projects, creating technical requirements documentation as well as integration design and implementation.
- Manage development projects for financial systems enhancement/automation projects by performing a full SDLC cycle.
- Requirements gathering/ Software specs documentation/ Design and architect/ Develop/ Test/ Deployment + Maintain.
- Analyze and develop authoritative operational knowledge of the internal end-users' complex processes, practices and workflows, requirements, and specifications; capitalize on this knowledge to deliver comprehensive automated solutions.
- Manage system integration projects, defining process, documentation, deployment, and ongoing maintenance. (Salesforce Billing, BlackLine, Tableau, BlackLine Cash App)
- Manage data migration activity related to new acquisitions, international expansion, and new system implementations.
- Ongoing NetSuite development efforts; Architect and develop workflows, scripts, custom forms, reports, searches, dashboards.
- Coordinate user acceptance testing with our accounting team during the development of new system customizations and processes.
- Perform end-user training with departments or staff on the effective and productive use of the new systems, policies, and practices; may require documentation of process steps, instruction manuals, learning sessions, etc.
- Participate in day-to-day system troubleshooting exercises, logging and resolving tickets in the ticketing system (JIRA).
What You'll Bring:
- 7+ years’ experience with NetSuite, experience functioning as a NetSuite OneWorld Administrator and Solutions Architect.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Business Administration, Information Systems or Computer Science.
- Prior experience working in or with Accounting and Finance teams.
- Experience with BlackLine, Salesforce, Zuora, JIRA
- Advanced understanding of NetSuite functionality including but not limited to Workflows, SuiteScript, ARM, Fixed Assets, Advanced Approvals, Custom Reports, and Searches.
- Ability to communicate effectively with finance teams, auditors, technical teams, and system users at all levels in the organization.
- A detailed understanding of various integration platforms for moving data into NetSuite such as (Dell Boomi).
- Experience working within industry-standard development processes to deploy changes in a structured, auditable method.
- Experience creating enterprise-level technical documentation.
- Prior experience creating change management documentation to support ITGC’s.
Thrive At BlackLine Because You Are Joining:
A technology-based company with a sense of adventure and a vision for the future. Every door at BlackLine is open. Just bring your brains, your problem-solving skills, and be part of a winning team at the world's most trusted name in Finance Automation!
A culture that is kind, open, and accepting. It’s a place where people can embrace what makes them unique, and the mix of cultural backgrounds and varying interests cultivates diverse thoughts and perspectives.
A company that believes in providing the best possible service to its clients and that starts with offering amazing perks to its employees. These perks include 100% coverage for healthcare, vision, and dental, 401(k) matching, ESPP, food, drinks, games, and so much more!
A culture where BlackLiners’ continued growth and learning is empowered. BlackLine offers a wide variety of professional development seminars and inclusive affinity groups to celebrate and support our diversity.
BlackLine is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity or expression, race, age, religious creed, national origin, physical or mental disability, ancestry, color, marital status, sexual orientation, military or veteran status, status as a victim of domestic violence, sexual assault or stalking, medical condition, genetic information, or any other protected class or category recognized by applicable equal employment opportunity or other similar laws.