Data Application Engineer - 12771
Pleasanton, United States
Roles and Responsibility (list in order of importance)
- Responsible for building and maintaining python-based applications.
- Build, integrate and deploy microservices in GCP Kubernetes
- Create and maintain REST API end points in GCP
- Assemble large, complex data sets that meet functional / non-functional business requirements.
- Implement authentication/authorization for client services across on-prem and cloud infrastructure
- Collaborate with application engineering, data engineering, architecture and infrastructure teams
- Partner with devops for deployment automation
Technical/Specialized Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- 4-6 years’ experience with application development, designing REST API spec
- 3-5 years’ strong coding experience using Python.
- Practical experience with GIT version control.
- Strong familiarity with GCP, SQL Server.
- Comfortable working with open source tools in Unix/Linux environments.
- Works independently without the need for supervision.