GTM Operations Manager - 12760
The Sales Operations Manager is responsible for assisting their assigned Sales Leader in driving the Management Operating Rhythm for their team. They also assist with the day to day administration of operational tasks within the Sales Operations Department. This role is a high value add business partner to the Sales Organization, enabling revenue growth and increasing sales productivity by providing effective methodologies, efficient processes, value added information and sales tools.
Roles and Responsibility (list in order of importance)
- Manage and maintain sales data in SalesForce.com and other software programs.
- Assist Sales Teams in Singapore, Australia and Japan with pricing and constructing quotes and other deal related documents.
- Provides modeling and organizing statistical studies for the Sales Department.
- Drive Territory Planning activities for assigned sales teams.
- Recognize, develop, and implement process improvements within the Sales organization.
- Develop and maintain daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly reports and Key Performance Indicators.
- Manage and maintain sales process adherence with Sales Representatives.
- Partner with Sales Leaders to create and maintain sales forecasting models and data.
- Assist the Sales Leaders with Pipeline and Opportunity inspection.
- Prepare Quarterly Business Review presentations.
- Create and maintain Sales Department policies, procedures, training manuals, and sales-related resource material.
- Assist with the on-boarding and training process of new Sales Representatives.
- Establish and maintain on-going and effective communication with field sales representatives and management.
- Manage sensitive materials and data while maintaining confidentiality.
- Other projects and duties as assigned.
- 5+ years of experience supporting sales environments.
- In depth knowledge of Sales Compensation practices.
- Proficient with SalesForce.com.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite (Access, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Project).
- Ability to understand the strategic direction and goals of the Sales Department and support appropriate processes to facilitate achievement of business objectives.
- Must have well developed capabilities at problem solving and crafting efficient processes.
- Results and success oriented, conveying a sense of urgency and driving issues to closure.
- Ability to Initiate and build relationships with people in an open, friendly, and accepting manner.
- Client Oriented Focus – Work to anticipate internal and external client needs and has an overriding commitment to client satisfaction.
- Must be innovative and resourceful and optimize use of available resources. Able to develop new approaches for situations in which standard approaches do not apply.
- Must be adaptable and be able to adjust to multiple demands, shifting priorities, ambiguity, and rapid change.
- Bachelor’s degree with 2+ years of experience in Accounting, Business Administration or Sales Operations.
- Japanese speaker a plus.