Product Management Intern - 12751
Woodland Hills, United States
At Blackline, we are committed to our work, our customers and have fun at the same time. We are a company filled with passionate and amazing people who loves taking challenges and continue to innovate to provide best in class experience for our customers.
Do you have a passion for building amazing solutions that delight end users? Do you want to be part of an amazing team that is building the next generation Financial cloud solution? We are looking for a product management intern to work closely with our PM and engineering teams to help define and implement best-in-class experiences for our customers. You thrive in a dynamic environment and have a track record of technical expertise and product responsibility.
Roles and Responsibility (list in order of importance)
- Must have an entrepreneurial mindset
- Curious, relentless, and data-focused with experience tracking various product usage metrics
- A self-starter with an ability to quickly hack prototypes, develop minimum viable products, test hypotheses, and iterate on feedback.
- Gather and prioritize requirements from customers, internal customer facing teams
- Perform competitive analysis
- Develop innovative new features in partnering with Development and UX
- Verify customer requirements in the development builds
- Develop and deliver product demos and presentations for internal and external stakeholders
You must be currently enrolled as an undergraduate in Spring 2021
Technical/Specialized Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Excel analysis
- Product analytics tracking
- Experience working on user flows and journey
- Rapid prototyping
- Technical understanding of the application development
- Experience working in Saas/B2B
- MBA preferred
- Data driven with high attention to detail
Experience in design tools - Balsamiq