Application Support Analyst 2-SolEx - 12730
Woodland Hills, United States
- Coordinate with customer to determine functional requirements and determine technical solutions.
- Analyze data in support of proposed projects, business cases, and system requirements.
- Coordinate with customers and/or technical staff to resolve issues with software applications.
- Use accepted project management, application development and documentation standards and processes.
- Test, implement, document and maintain software applications.
- Work as a member of a team and provide support for applications.
- Use formalized development methodology to assure that risks to security and business process integrity are identified and mitigated.
- Gather the customer’s information and determine the customer’s issue by analyzing the symptoms and figuring out the underlying problem.
- Identify what the customer is trying to accomplish.
- Use available knowledge & resources to provide possible solutions.
- Document client issue in appropriate ticketing systems and document the process of resolution.
- Handle incoming support inquiries evaluate pros and cons, risks and benefits of different solution options.
- Coordinate with customer, asking the right questions to accurately determine the nature of the inquiry and analyze solutions.
- Communicates effectively to gather the customer’s information and determine the customer’s issue by analyzing the symptoms and figuring out the underlying problem.
- Act in accordance with best practices in Information Security and business process integrity.
- Proficient in all Application Support Analyst 1 duties: basic understanding on all functions of the application.
- Demonstrate proficiencies in at least three BlackLine products: Matching, Journals, or Tech.
- Knowledge of SQL database preferred
- 2 + years’ experience with Web applications
- Ability to analyze a problem and direct appropriate course of action
- Professional attitude and desire to resolve issues with patience and understanding
- 5+ years prior experience in a technical support position
- Strong technical skills
- College degree preferred but not required
- Any experience with business systems such as SAP, Oracle, PeopleSoft, Hyperion, etc. would be a plus