Associate Application Support Analyst - 12663
- Coordinate with customer to determine functional requirements and determine technical solutions.
- Analyze data in support of proposed projects, business cases, and system requirements.
- Use accepted project management, application development and documentation standards and processes.
- Field high-volume of frequently asked questions.
- Contribute to the development of a Self-Service Support Portal by creating training materials, testing the system, and running quality assurance for support team.
- Test, implement, document and maintain support FAQs/solutions.
- Work as a member of a team and provide support for the application.
- Use formalized development methodology to assure that risks to security and business process integrity are identified and mitigated.
- Gather the customer’s information and determine the customer’s need by analyzing the symptoms and figuring out the underlying problem, elevating complex cases to senior level analysts.
- Use available knowledge & resources to provide possible solutions.
- Ability to interpret client inquiries and direct appropriate course of action
- Professional attitude and desire to answer customer inquiries and resolve issues with patience and understanding; must be service-oriented
- Willingness to learn
- Experience with ticketing systems
- Excellent interpersonal skills, be flexible, enthusiastic, and good aptitude for cloud software applications
- 1+ years prior experience in a customer support position, with a focus on accounting, financial, or banking applications
- 1+ years Web-based applications experience and related technical knowledge--for example, SQL queries/scripting, MS Office, Ticket Management Systems, resolution of browser issues, etc.)
- Fluency in German language a plus