Talent Development Coordinator - 12637
Woodland Hills, United States
Do you possess strong organizational skills and thrive in challenging, fast-paced environments? Do you enjoy helping others to thrive and grow? If so, you will love the freedom of doing things your way as a skilled, self-motivated Talent Development Coordinator with our top-tier company. You will enjoy being supported and encouraged by a stellar team of individuals who bring a variety of abilities and strengths to the table. Enjoy participating in our attractive rewards and benefits programs as you showcase your abilities in a respected and commanding position. If you’re craving fulfillment, continuous development and a huge amount of satisfaction in what you do, consider becoming a valued Talent Development Coordinator within our organization!
- Create training schedules for all corporate level courses, track and create reports on outcomes of training, and maintain training records for the company.
- Create printed and instructional materials to be used in training.
- Handle logistics for training activities including venues, equipment set up, room management, etc. To include both classroom and online platforms (WebEx).
- Order and maintain training materials, learning equipment, supplies, online systems, etc.
- Coordinate off-site training activities for employees.
- Partner with external vendors to manage in-house training offerings.
- Partner with internal ERGs to determine learning needs. Arrange for internal course offerings as needed.
- Inform employees on scheduled training and track their progress. Follow up with employees on required training completions.
- Research and inform employees about training options based on individual requests.
- Assist in testing functionality of programs, courses, intranet content, etc. Make recommendations for improvements.
- Arrange on-the-job training for new hires to familiarize new staff members with correct procedures and processes as required or requested.
- Manage the various LMSs – system and course administration, scheduling ILT and Virtual courses, managing access, uploading content, registration, etc.
- Test functionality of newly designed eLearning courses in LMS.
- Troubleshoot and resolve employee access issues and/or completion issues.
- Schedule continuing skill development and technical training classes for existing staff members.
- Excellent time management skills, problem-solving skills and both verbal and written communication skills
- Knowledgeable about learning management systems and/or knowledge on information tracking tools
- Exceptional organization skills, troubleshooting skills, and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work with a team and have attention to detail
- Ability to handle multiple assignments and assess and analyze data
- Preferred working knowledge of SharePoint and Microsoft Office365 tools
- Proficiency in word processing and presentation software
- Ability to operate media equipment such as projectors and personal computers
- Working knowledge of how to set up and manage platforms like WebEx and Zoom
- Preferred but not required: A desire for growth and development; possibly in facilitating and presenting learning content