Regional Vice President - 12621
- Manage sales executives in accordance with BlackLine best practices.
- Establish effective sales strategies and tactics that result in new account business generation and expanding current business within assigned territory.
- Schedule, monitor and supervise weekly sales activity in accordance with tactical sales plan and objectives including documentation in SalesForce.
- Update sales business plans on a monthly basis to optimize sales results.
- Work closely with other departments and support staff to assist with coordination of RFPs, demos, legal contracts and implementation of software and ensure client satisfaction.
- Achieve annual sales targets and average monthly revenue quotas on a consistent basis.
- Analyze industry and customer account trends.
- Prepare and present sales reports on regional progress toward goals and assist the SVP of APAC Sales and VP of GTM Operations in preparing and reporting quarterly commission statements to the regional sales team members.
- Create and execute successful action plans, then track progress to ensure achievement to assigned business objectives. This includes customer development and support during the sales process.
- Manage the time balance between supporting existing customers, following through on new inquiries/leads generated by Marketing, and pursuing self-directed inquiries/leads generated by local marketing activities for balanced growth.
- Achieve sales objectives within established expense budget for region and/or accounts.
- Extensive travel to existing customers, prospective customers, trade shows, and BlackLine company locations.
- Identify and promote product training and promotion/awareness.
- Perform other responsibilities required or as assigned.
- Strong collaboration, leadership and team-building skills.
- Exercise independent discernment for issue identification and creative resolutions.
- Demonstrate integrity, trustworthiness and good judgment.
- Show passion for BlackLine application and desire to enhance customer satisfaction.
- Strong interpersonal communications with ability to deliver clear and concise messages both internally and with clients. High energy and the ability to adapt to ongoing changes and juggle multiple sales and country priorities.
- Ability to follow and develop sales processes.
- 10+ years sales experience.
- Accounting experience required.
- 3+ years BlackLine product experience preferred but not required.
- 5+ year’s personnel management experience.
- Outstanding analytical and oral and written communication skills.
- Keen business sense, with the ability to find creative business-oriented solutions to customer problems.
- Proven experience closing large deals with Fortune 500 accounts and selling to C Suite level executives.
- Proven experience managing a global sales operation.
- Strong results orientation with a dedicated client focus.
- Demonstrated ability to work efficiently, meet demanding deadlines, prioritize workflow and adjust to frequent workload fluctuations.
- BA/BS College Degree Required.
- CPA preferred but not required.
- Travel will be required.