Solutions Architect EMEA - 12596
The Solution Architect (SA) will assist prospects and customers in designing the scope of work, level of effort, and solution design for all products and solutions during the pre-sale cycle. The SA will understand prospects business needs, and design a solution to meet those needs, as well as map the needs to capabilities of our solutions. Solutions Architect will align with other BlackLine personnel to ensure proper knowledge transfer and project completion.
- Work closely with BlackLine Sales, Partner Sales, Product and Services throughout the entire deal lifecycle. Lead the in-depth discovery and engagement aspects of the pursuit through to the final proposal and statement of work.
- Lead the BlackLine Services effort for complex deals and interaction with strategic, key accounts with a focus to drive large deals.
- Determine, in cooperation with the Engagement Manager within the PMO team, the actual project approach and planning, as well as communicate the challenges of the implementation service to be captured in the Statement of Work.
- Maintain key client relationships established during the sale process to ensure expectations are met throughout delivery and support. Drive the client roadmap working closely with implementations, customer success managers, and the product team.
- Discuss and align Proof of Concept work, or business process workshops when required to accelerate closing of large opportunities.
- Work closely with Product, Marketing and Services to assist in the development of other assets (e.g., workshop enablers, use cases, competitive comparisons, sales/partner training, whitepapers, webcasts, etc.) and help with evangelizing BlackLine’s product.
- Lead and coordinate the project approach and planning discussion during the sales engagements, and ensure the Engagement Managers are aligned or involved during this stage
- Create or align customer project plans complete with budgetary information and resource needs.
- Define project success criteria and communicate them to all stakeholders
- Work closely with the PMO and the IC managers on the capacity planning for each opportunity
- Other duties as assigned.
- Strong ability to demonstrate and persuade using influencing skills and relating to prospective customers in a consultative manner
- Experience creating and delivering compelling presentations
- Strong communication and teamwork skills
- Demonstrated ability to build relationships and trust with prospects/clients