Senior Solutions Consulting Technical Specialist - 12588
Remote, United States
The Solutions Consulting Technical Specialist will lead the development of demo use cases and manage projects to implement these use cases into the demonstration systems for all of BlackLine’s solutions including advanced self-service demonstration tools and associated content. Specifically, the Specialist will enhance our demonstration environments; BlackLine, SAP, NS, Intacct, etc. for quarterly product releases and on-going maintenance. The Specialist will work with various teams to develop and implement integrated BlackLine use cases that align with our GTM strategy.
Roles and Responsibility
- Manage & lead projects for developing and implementing customer facing demo use cases
- Function as technical subject matter expert during sales demonstrations
- Provide technical guidance for the development of customer facing sales demonstrations and workshops
- Provide end user technical training on demo environment to Solutions Consultants
- Support the Global Solutions Consulting team through answering prospect technical software and accounting questions
- Resolve and communicate resolution of JIRA tickets to all impacted parties
- Maintain master demo data integrated across BlackLine, SAP, NS, Oracle, Intacct etc. for use within all sales cycles
- Maintain and monitor all customer facing demo instances to ensure proper functionality and consistent uptime
- Comprehend new release functionality for the purpose of updating demo data leveraged in sales activity
- Cultivate Solutions Consulting Confluence Home Page as the library of technical assets
- Other independent special projects and duties as assigned
OTHER FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Comply with all company policies and procedures as they are developed, revised, and communicated.
- Observe and practice confidentiality regarding company information as appropriate.
- Demonstrate integrity, trustworthiness and good judgment.
- Preserve positive relationships with clients, teammates, prospects, and business partner
Years of Experience in Related Field: 10 - 15
Education: Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Economics or Business Administration or equivalent work experience
Technical/Specialized Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Minimum 10 years work experience in a senior level accounting or finance function
- Minimum 3+ years end-user or implementation experience with BlackLine
- Previous experience leading multiple highly technical projects
- Strong communication and teamwork skills
- Demonstrated ability to build relationships and trust with internal teams
- Work is primarily sedentary in nature, no special demands are required.
- Travel up to 10% may be required
- Experience as BlackLine administrator a plus
- Previous end-user or implementation experience with SAP, NetSuite, Oracle, Intacct or other ERPs
- Prior experience with financial software, a plus
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Economics or Business Administration or equivalent work experience
- Ability to travel up to 10%