The Senior GTM Operations Analyst will be will have strong operational and analytical experience. You will partner with the Customer Training and Partner Success teams to enforce and improve processes, manage metrics and reporting and ensure consistency and maximum efficiency. You will also provide administrative support for our Learning Management System (LMS) and BlackLine U. We are looking for someone who is an independent self-starter, a great communicator, and someone who thrives in a dynamic fast-paced environment.
- Develop and deliver accurate analyses, reports, dashboards and ad-hoc request for the Customer Training and Partner Success teams in order to optimize efficiency and effectiveness as well as present findings and provide actionable insight.
- Leverage business systems including SmartSheet, Salesforce, LearnUpon, and Gainsight to deliver reliable, scalable and efficient solutions to support team objectives
- Partner with teams to document workflow and SOPs. Identify opportunities for improvement and recommend innovative solutions. Identify key process and performance metrics improvements.
- Act as the primary administrator of the Learning Management System (LMS) which includes creating learning paths, publishing courses and managing users.
- Set up onsite classes, virtual instructor-led classes via Webex, the LMS and training tenant environment tasks.
- Manage student registrations and enrollments. Communicate confirmations and reminders for all live virtual and onsite training events, both public and private.
- Administer student completion certificates, CPE Credits, and student evaluations.
- Track all training related CPE-content per NASBA guidelines for auditing purposes.
- Support operational tasks and metrics for a Partner Training and Certification program. Evaluate and make recommendations on automating and streamlining current processes.
- Respond to and address training-related questions/cases from customers, partners, and employees in a timely manner, working with BlackLine Support, as needed.
- Provide event management support for user conference and roadshows. This includes onsite support, demonstrating use of BlackLine U, answering questions etc.
- Partner with Finance to ensure timely month-end invoicing activities and reconciliation
- Execute special projects such as ad-hoc reports, financial and capacity models, implementing tools/systems and analysis for monthly and annual forecast adherence models.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- BS/BA in Business Administration, Finance or a related field
- At least 5 years of experience working in a product training organization supporting customer, partner, and internal audiences
- At least 3 years of demonstrated analytical experience building dashboards, reports, and capacity models
- Familiar with all operational and administrative facets of training delivery, virtual and onsite.
- Strong customer focus; responding to questions within defined SLAs.
- Strong knowledge of Excel (vLookup, pivot tables, charts) and other tools to measure performance of a training business.
- Savvy with learning management systems.
- Ability to prioritize and balance multiple, on-going projects and adhere to project schedules.
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively, establishing excellent relationships with extended training team as well as with Product, Marketing, Support, Partner Channels, etc.
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills and ability to communicate ideas and information effectively, clearly and concisely.
- Displays the ability to exercise independent judgment and discretion on managing important processes and execution in a global audience
- Strong team player, results driven, metrics-driven and thrives in fast-paced environment
- Excellent analytical thinking, problem solving, organizational and time management skill
- Ability to own responsibilities and make high level business decisions with limited supervision
- Experience with Smartsheet, Salesforce, Webex, LearnUpon, Gainsight
- Familiar with BlackLine or other common financial systems such as Hyperion, etc. is a plus.