BlackLine to Host Webinar Showcasing Best Practices for Using Leading Finance Controls and Automation Platform with Oracle ERP
Leading broadband company to highlight how BlackLine helps improve internal controls, address compliance requirements and increase governance, while mitigating risk
LOS ANGELES – Oct. 22, 2014 – Finance controls and automation software leader BlackLine is hosting a webinar today entitled “Close with Confidence: Building a Strong and Accurate Financial Close Process.” The event will showcase how the BlackLine Finance Controls and Automation Platform and its suite of applications can help companies running on Oracle ERP (or virtually any ERP system or combination of systems) comply with new and changing regulations, including the newly updated COSO (Committee of Sponsoring Organizations of the Treadway Commission ) Framework, to improve internal controls, increase governance and mitigate risk.
A representative from a leading broadband communications company running its core back-office applications in an Oracle ERP environment will cover best practices and specific tips and tricks for using BlackLine alongside Oracle to accelerate the financial close and streamline other key accounting and finance processes. Webinar attendees will learn how the BlackLine Finance Controls and Automation Suite can help them:
- Create a faster, more efficient close cycle – improving control and visibility, while reducing risk
- Automate traditionally manual accounting functions, and virtually eliminate spreadsheets (and the manual errors that come with them) from the account reconciliation process
- Extend the functionality of existing Oracle systems through integration-ready connectors
- Improve the accuracy and timeliness of compliance reporting using pre-configured templates
- Provide assurance to multiple stakeholders on the integrity of data and processes
For more information or to register for the webinar, go here.