BlackLine Systems to Deliver Two Presentations with SAP at Financials 2014 Europe Conference in Nice
Tate & Lyle finance business manager to discuss benefits of BlackLine Financial Close Suite, an SAP-endorsed business solution
LONDON and LOS ANGELES – May 22, 2014– Representatives fromTate & Lyle,BlackLine SystemsandSAP AG(NYSE: SAP) will present together at theFinancials 2014Europe conference this week in Nice, France. Micha Veen of BlackLine client company Tate & Lyle will present a case study on the ease of integration with SAP solutions and key benefits the company has realised using BlackLine and software solutions from SAP. The presentation with Tate & Lyle is one of two that BlackLine will deliver alongside SAP during the conference. Thesecond, entitled “Best Practices for Streamlining the Account Reconciliation Process for a Faster Close,” will show how Finance, Accounting, Audit and Compliance executives can further ensure the integrity of their balance sheets – and ultimately financial reports – by implementing software to automate the traditionally manual, labor-intensive and spreadsheet-driven account reconciliation process. Both presentations are designed to educate customers, whether operating in an environment of only SAP solutions or applications from multiple vendors, on how account reconciliation process optimisation can help them achieve a quicker and more accurate financial close process. Featured Speakers:
- Stefan Karl, Chief Solution Expert, Finance Solutions, SAP AG
- Mario Spanicciati, Executive Director for EMEA and EVP of Operations, BlackLine Systems
- Micha Veen, Business Relationship Manager, Finance, Tate & Lyle
Attendees will leave each session with insight into how, by automating their account reconciliations, they can:
- Virtually eliminate spreadsheets (and the manual errors that often come with them) from their account reconciliation process
- Automate traditionally manual accounting functions
- Have a faster, more efficient close cycle - maintaining more control and visibility worldwide, while reducing risk
- Realise exceptional ROI in a very short timeframe
- Improve the accuracy and timeliness of compliance reporting
- Manage compliance while servicing multiple locations, worldwide
BlackLine is an SAP gold partner in the SAP PartnerEdge® program. The companyis alsoa participant in SAP Store, the online e-commerce channel or “e-channel” for enterprise solutions and services from SAP and its partners, designed to provide SAP customers with information on relevant, complementary technology solutions that are certified by SAP.
BlackLine was named a 2011 SAP Pinnacle award finalist in the “Software Solution Newcomer of the Year” category. SAP Pinnacle awards are presented annually to the “best and brightest” of the SAP partner ecosystem, recognizing partners that have excelled in developing and growing their partnerships with SAP and driving customer success.
At the end of last year, the company announced that the BlackLine Financial Close Suite for SAP® Solutions has become an SAP-endorsed business solution – joining the ranks of fewer than 40 other software offerings globally.
To learn more, visit BlackLine at Financials 2014 in Nice in booth No. 465. BlackLine plans to present again with SAP on similar topics at the upcoming SAPPHIRE® NOW conference, being held June 3-5 in Orlando, Fla.