Cox Communications, UHY Advisors to Present with BlackLine Systems at 20th Annual CFO Rising East
Session to focus on the benefits, ROI that can be achieved through the automation of accounting processes
LOS ANGELES – Feb. 28, 2013– Representatives from financial software provider BlackLine Systems along with client Cox Communications and consulting and implementation partner UHY Advisors will be speaking at the 20th Annual CFO Rising East conference next week in Orlando.
Smart, efficient close to report cycles create a foundation for evaluating performance, supporting business decisions and satisfying external reporting requirements. Until recently, accounting/finance departments have had to rely on spreadsheet-driven processes that often lead to hidden errors, resulting in costly mistakes.
Finance executives must be ready for whatever the markets, regulators and global economy brings them. Now in its 20th year, CFO Rising East is expected to bring together some of the world’s most powerful CFOs. At this year’s milestone event, top CFOs will assemble to discuss the biggest trends and challenges in finance, with a focus on the role of the CFO in identifying paths to growth.
Susan Parcells, BlackLine Systems director of finance transformation and product expert, will moderate a session entitled “The Road to Reconciliation: Achieving Balance Sheet Integrity.” The following panelists will share their insight on how companies can communicate better, improve efficiencies, increase productivity and reduce bottom line costs by implementing an automated account reconciliation and financial close system:
- Tammie Coley, CPA, executive director, Enterprise Accounting & Financial Systems, Cox Communications
- Frank Fenello, CPA, managing director, UHY Advisors
Attendees will leave the session with knowledge of how they can:
- Implement technology to automate the entire financial close process, increasing control and visibility across the board
- Ensure timely, accurate and documented communications between all departments (accounting, finance, compliance, auditing, etc.)
- Realize exceptional return-on-investment (ROI) in a very short timeframe
- Improve the accuracy and timeliness of compliance reporting
- Define responsibility and process ownership
- Manage compliance while servicing multiple locations
CFO Rising East provides a venue for senior finance executives to explore the latest trends in risk and resource management and share best practices that will help U.S. organizations succeed in a volatile global marketplace.
CFO Rising East, scheduled for Sunday, March 3, to Wednesday, March 6, 2013, is part of a series of informative and educational events organized by CFO Conferences, an affiliate of the industry leading CFO Magazine. CFO Conferences is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors.
To learn more, contact Howard Goldstein at firstname.lastname@example.org.