Coles Joins BlackLine Systems, SAP for Presentation at Mastering SAP Financials Conference in Sydney
Sr. finance manager from Australia supermarket giant to discuss benefits, cost-savings realised since using BlackLine, ease of integration with SAP® solutions
SYDNEY and LOS ANGELES – May 9, 2013 – Coles is teaming up with financial software provider BlackLine Systems and enterprise application software leader SAP AG (NYSE: SAP) to deliver a presentation entitled “The Road to Reconciliation: See How Coles Closes with Confidence and Achieves Balance Sheet Integrity with Solutions from BlackLine and SAP” at the Mastering SAP Financials conference next week in Sydney.
A senior finance manager from Coles will present a case study on the ease of integration with SAP® solutions and key benefits and ROI the company has realised since using BlackLine alongside SAP ERP Financials. The session is designed to inform customers, whether operating in an environment of only SAP solutions or applications from multiple vendors, how account reconciliation process optimisation can help them achieve a quicker and more accurate financial close process. The session will demonstrate the importance of the account reconciliation process as a critical step on the path to “closing with confidence.”
- Ann Furlong, solutions consultant, BlackLine Systems
- Lorelie Oswald, managing principal, Financials, SAP Australia
- Stephen Creasey, manager, Financial Reporting, Coles
Attendees will learn how, by automating their account reconciliations, they can:
- Virtually eliminate spreadsheets (and the manual errors that often come with them) from their account reconciliation process
- Automate traditionally manual accounting functions
- Have a faster, more efficient close - maintaining control and visibility, while reducing risk
- Realize exceptional ROI in a very short timeframe
- Improve the accuracy and timeliness of compliance reporting
- Manage compliance while servicing multiple locations
BlackLine is an SAP software solution and technology partner in the SAP PartnerEdge® program. The company is also a participant in SAP Store, the online e-commerce channel or “e-channel” for enterprise solutions and services from SAP and its partners, and the SAP EcoHub solution marketplace, SAP’s online destination designed to provide SAP customers with information on relevant, complementary technology solutions that are certified by SAP (such as the BlackLine solution).
BlackLine was named a 2011 SAP Pinnacle award finalist in the “Software Solution Newcomer of the Year” category. SAP Pinnacle awards are presented annually to the “best and brightest” of the SAP partner ecosystem, recognizing partners that have excelled in developing and growing their partnership with SAP and driving customer success.
BlackLine and SAP will be presenting together again on similar topics at the upcoming Financials 2013 - Europe show in Amsterdam in June.