BlackLine Systems to Deliver Two Presentations with SAP at Financials 2013 Conference in Singapore
SAP finance solutions executive to join BlackLine APAC director of operations to discuss the importance of the account reconciliation process, best practices for a faster close
SYDNEY and LOS ANGELES – Aug. 30, 2013 – Enterprise-class financial close software provider BlackLine Systems will be leading two sessions, presenting alongside enterprise application software leader SAP AG (NYSE: SAP), next week at the Financials 2013 conference in Singapore.
The sessions, which are part of the Financial Close and Consolidations Track, will show how finance, accounting, audit and compliance executives can further ensure the integrity of their balance sheets – and ultimately financial reports – by implementing software to automate the traditionally manual, labor-intensive and spreadsheet-driven account reconciliation process.
Several customer case studies will be presented showing the ease of integrating BlackLine solutions with SAP® applications. The case studies highlight the key benefits and return on investment (ROI) large organisations have realised since using BlackLine alongside SAP solutions on a global basis.
The presentations are designed to inform customers, whether operating in an environment of only SAP solutions or applications from multiple vendors, how account reconciliation process optimisation can help them achieve a quicker and more accurate financial close.
Featured speakers include:
- Dr. Martin Naraschewski, vice president, finance solutions, SAP
- Ann Furlong, FCCA, director of operations, APAC, BlackLine Systems
Attendees will leave the sessions with insight into how, by automating their account reconciliations, they can:
- Virtually eliminate spreadsheets (and the manual errors that often come with them) from their account reconciliation process
- Automate traditionally manual accounting functions
- Have a faster, more efficient close cycle - maintaining more control and visibility worldwide, while reducing risk
- Realise exceptional ROI in a very short timeframe
- Improve the accuracy and timeliness of compliance reporting
- Manage compliance while servicing multiple locations, worldwide
BlackLine is an SAP software solution and technology partner in the SAP PartnerEdge® program. The company is also a participant in SAP Store, the online e-commerce channel or “e-channel” for enterprise solutions and services from SAP and its partners, designed to provide SAP customers with information on relevant, complementary technology solutions that are certified by SAP.
BlackLine was named a 2011 SAP Pinnacle award finalist in the “Software Solution Newcomer of the Year” category. SAP Pinnacle awards are presented annually to the “best and brightest” of the SAP partner ecosystem, recognising partners that have excelled in developing and growing their partnerships with SAP and driving customer success.
For more information, email firstname.lastname@example.org.