BlackLine Systems to Present with SAP at Financials 2012 Conference in Singapore
SOLUTIONS CONSULTANT FROM BLACKLINE AND SAP FINANCE SOLUTIONS EXECUTIVE TO DISCUSS HOW TO OPTIMIZE THE ACCOUNT RECONCILIATION PROCESS FOR A FASTER CLOSE
LOS ANGELES – Oct. 10, 2012 – Financial close software provider BlackLine Systems will be leading a session and presenting with enterprise application software leader SAP AG (NYSE: SAP) next week at the Financials 2012 conference in Singapore.
The session, entitled “How to Overcome Weaknesses and Inefficiencies in the Account Reconciliation Process for a Faster Close,” will show how finance, accounting, audit and compliance executives can further ensure the integrity of their balance sheets – and ultimately financial reports – by implementing software to automate the traditionally manual, labor-intensive and spreadsheet-driven account reconciliation process.
Several customer case studies will be presented showing the ease of integration of BlackLine solutions with SAP® applications and highlighting the key benefits and return on investment (ROI) the companies have realized since using BlackLine alongside SAP solutions on a global basis.
The presentation is designed to inform customers, whether operating in an environment of only SAP solutions or applications from multiple vendors, how account reconciliation process optimization can help them achieve a quicker and more accurate financial close.
Featured speakers include:
- Dr. Martin Naraschewski, vice president, Finance Solutions, SAP AG
- Ann Furlong, FCCA, solutions consultant, BlackLine Systems
Attendees will leave the session with insight into how, by automating their account reconciliations, they can:
- Virtually eliminate spreadsheets (and the manual errors that often come with them) from their account reconciliation process
- Automate traditionally manual accounting functions
- Have a faster, more efficient close cycle - maintaining more control and visibility worldwide, while reducing risk
- Realize exceptional ROI in a very short timeframe
- Improve the accuracy and timeliness of compliance reporting
- Manage compliance while servicing multiple locations, worldwide
BlackLine is an SAP software solution and technology partner, member of the SAP PartnerEdge™ program and a participant in the SAP EcoHub solution marketplace – SAP’s premier online destination designed to provide SAP customers with information on relevant, complementary technology solutions that are certified by SAP (such as the BlackLine 5.1 solution).
BlackLine was named a 2011 SAP Pinnacle award finalist in the “Software Solution Newcomer of the Year” category. SAP Pinnacle awards are presented annually to the “best and brightest” of the SAP partner ecosystem, recognizing partners that have excelled in developing and growing their partnership with SAP and driving customer success.
For more information, email email@example.com.