Wrigley Joins SAP® Pinnacle Award Finalist BlackLine Systems and SAP for Webinar on Automating Account Reconciliations
GLOBAL ACCOUNTING DIRECTOR FROM WRIGLEY TO DISCUSS BENEFITS, COST-SAVINGS REALIZED SINCE USING BLACKLINE
LOS ANGELES – Sept. 21, 2011 – Wm. Wrigley Jr. Co. (Wrigley) is teaming up with financial software provider BlackLine Systems and enterprise application software leader SAP AG (NYSE: SAP) for a webinar entitled “Close with Confidence: Automating Account Reconciliations with BlackLine and SAP.”
A senior finance executive from Wrigley will present a case study on the key benefits and return on investment (ROI) the company has achieved since using BlackLine on a global basis.
The session will focus on how finance, accounting, audit and compliance executives can further ensure the integrity of their balance sheets – and ultimately financial reports – by implementing software to automate the traditionally manual, labor-intensive and spreadsheet-driven account reconciliation process.
The webinar, scheduled for Tuesday, Sept. 27, 2011, is designed to inform customers, whether operating in an environment of only SAP® solutions or applications from multiple vendors, how account reconciliation process optimization can help them achieve a quicker and more accurate financial close process. The session will demonstrate the importance of the account reconciliation process as a critical step on the path to “closing with confidence.”
Webinar details are as follows:
What: “Close with Confidence: Automating Account Reconciliations with BlackLine and SAP”
When: 9 a.m. PDT/Noon EDT, Tuesday, Sept. 27, 2011
- Stefan Karl, chief solution expert, Finance Solutions, SAP AG
- Mario Spanicciati, executive vice president, Operations, BlackLine Systems
- Mark Nelson, director, Global Accounting Services, Wm. Wrigley Jr. Co.
Attendees will leave the session with insight into how, by automating their account reconciliations, they can:
- Virtually eliminate spreadsheets (and the manual errors that come with them) from their account reconciliation process
- Automate traditionally manual accounting functions
- Have a faster, more efficient close cycle - maintaining more control and visibility, while reducing risk
- Realize exceptional ROI in a very short timeframe
- Improve the accuracy and timeliness of compliance reporting
- Manage compliance while servicing multiple locations, worldwide
To register, go to: http://bit.ly/qNux2I.
BlackLine is an SAP® software solution and technology partner, member of the SAP PartnerEdge™ program and a participant in the SAP EcoHub solution marketplace – SAP’s premier online destination designed to provide SAP customers with information on relevant, complementary technology solutions that are certified by SAP (such as the BlackLine 5.1 solution).
BlackLine recently was named a 2011 SAP® Pinnacle award finalist in the “Software Solution Newcomer of the Year” category. SAP Pinnacle awards are presented annually to the “best and brightest” of the SAP partner ecosystem, recognizing partners that have excelled in developing and growing their partnership with SAP and driving customer success.
This webinar is the fourth in a series that BlackLine will conduct in conjunction with SAP.