Ernst & Young, Hallmark Join SAP® Pinnacle Award Finalist BlackLine Systems, SAP for Webinar on “Achieving Balance Sheet Integrity”
FINANCE MANAGER FROM CLIENT COMPANY HALLMARK TO DISCUSS BENEFITS, COST-SAVINGS OF AUTOMATING ACCOUNT RECONCILIATIONS GLOBALLY
Woodland Hills, Calif. – May 4, 2011 – BlackLine Systems has assembled an all-star roster of speakers, including senior executives from leading consulting and advisory firm Ernst & Young, greeting cards giant Hallmark and enterprise application software leader SAP AG (NYSE: SAP), for a webinar on “Achieving Balance Sheet Integrity” that the financial software provider is conducting with SAP.
The webinar is designed to inform customers, whether operating in an environment of only SAP® solutions or applications from multiple vendors, of the importance of the account reconciliation process as a critical step on the road to achieving balance sheet integrity. It will show how account reconciliation process optimization can help customers achieve a quicker and more accurate financial close process.
The session will focus on how finance, accounting, audit and compliance executives can further ensure the integrity of their balance sheets – and ultimately financial reports – by implementing software to automate the traditionally manual, labor-intensive and spreadsheet-driven account reconciliation process. A senior finance department representative from Hallmark will present a case study on the key benefits and return on investment (ROI) the $4.1 billion company has experienced since using solutions from BlackLine alongside the SAP ERP Financials solution to manage global accounts.
Webinar details are as follows:
What: “The Road to Reconciliation: Achieving Balance Sheet Integrity with Solutions from BlackLine and SAP”
When: 9 a.m. PDT/Noon EDT, Thursday, May 12
All-star speaker lineup:
- Stefan Karl, chief solution expert, Finance Solutions, SAP AG
- Peter Pescatore, CPA, SAP go-to-market leader, Advisory Services, Ernst & Young LLP
- Mario Spanicciati, executive vice president, Operations, BlackLine Systems
- Deb Eblen, accounting manager, Crown Financial Services, Hallmark Cards
Attendees will leave the session with insight into how, by automating their account reconciliations, they can:
- Virtually eliminate spreadsheets (and the manual errors that come with them) from their account reconciliation process
- Automate traditionally manual accounting functions
- Have a faster, more efficient close cycle - maintaining more control and visibility, while reducing risk
- Realize exceptional ROI in a very short timeframe
- Improve the accuracy and timeliness of compliance reporting
- Manage compliance while servicing multiple locations, worldwide
To register, go to http://ecohubmkt.sdn.sap.com/Blackline.html?Referrer=BlackLineEmail%20.
BlackLine is an SAP® software solution partner, member of the SAP PartnerEdge™ program and a participant in the SAP EcoHub solution marketplace – SAP’s premier online destination designed to provide SAP customers with information on relevant, complementary technology solutions that are certified by SAP (such as the BlackLine 5.1 solution).
Just last month, BlackLine announced it was a 2011 SAP® Pinnacle award finalist in the “Software Solution Newcomer of the Year” category. SAP Pinnacle awards are presented annually to the “best and brightest” of the SAP partner ecosystem, recognizing partners that have excelled in developing and growing their partnership with SAP and driving customer success.
This webinar is the second in a series that BlackLine will conduct in conjunction with SAP.