BlackLine Systems to Host Roundtable with Proxyon International and SAP AG at SAP’s Corporate Headquarters in Walldorf, Germany
DISCUSSION TO FOCUS ON IMPORTANCE OF ACCOUNT RECONCILIATION PROCESS OPTIMIZATION TO HELP ENSURE “BALANCE SHEET INTEGRITY”
LOS ANGELES – Nov. 8, 2011 –Financial close software provider BlackLine Systems is teaming up with financial close consulting firm Proxyon International and SAP AP (NYSE: SAP) to host a roundtable event next week at SAP’s corporate headquarters in Walldorf, Germany.
The session, entitled “The Road to Reconciliation: Achieving Balance Sheet Integrity,” will demonstrate how finance, accounting, audit and compliance executives can further ensure the integrity of their balance sheets – and ultimately financial reports – by implementing software to automate the traditionally manual, labor-intensive and spreadsheet-driven account reconciliation process.
A half-day event is planned for Tuesday, Nov. 15. The discussion will hone in on the importance of the account reconciliation process as a critical step to achieving balance sheet integrity.
Details are as follows:
What: “The Road to Reconciliation: Achieving Balance Sheet Integrity”
When: 8:30 a.m. to 3 p.m. CET, Tuesday, Nov. 15
Where: SAP’s corporate headquarters - WDF1, Dietmar-Hopp-Allee 16, 69190, Walldorf, Germany
- Stefan Karl, chief solution expert, Finance Solutions, SAP AG
- Edwin Weijers, chief solution architect, SAP Financials, Proxyon International
- Mario Spanicciati, executive vice president, Operations, BlackLine Systems
Attendees will learn how, by automating their account reconciliations, they can:
- Virtually eliminate spreadsheets (and the manual errors that come with them) from their account reconciliation process
- Automate traditionally manual accounting functions
- Have a faster, more efficient close cycle – improving control and visibility, while reducing risk
- Realize exceptional ROI in a very short timeframe
- Improve the accuracy and timeliness of compliance reporting
- Manage compliance while servicing multiple locations, worldwide
BlackLine is an SAP® software solution and technology partner, member of the SAP PartnerEdge™ program and a participant in the SAP EcoHub solution marketplace – SAP’s premier online destination designed to provide SAP customers with information on relevant, complementary technology solutions that are certified by SAP (such as the BlackLine 5.1 solution).
BlackLine recently was named a 2011 SAP® Pinnacle award finalist in the “Software Solution Newcomer of the Year” category. SAP Pinnacle awards are presented annually to the “best and brightest” of the SAP partner ecosystem, recognizing partners that have excelled in developing and growing their partnership with SAP and driving customer success.