ACS/Xerox Joins SAP® Pinnacle Award Finalist BlackLine Systems and SAP for Webinar on “Achieving Balance Sheet Integrity”
SR. FINANCE REPS FROM ACS/XEROX TO DISCUSS BENEFITS, COST-SAVINGS REALIZED IN IMPLEMENTING AND MAINTAINING BLACKLINE AT A $20 BILLION MULTINATIONAL CLIENT COMPANY
LOS ANGELES – July 18, 2011 – Affiliated Computer Services (ACS, a Xerox company) is teaming up with financial software provider BlackLine Systems and enterprise application software leader SAP AG (NYSE: SAP) for a webinar on “Achieving Balance Sheet Integrity.”
Senior finance representatives from ACS/Xerox will present a case study on the key benefits, considerations and lessons learned while supporting one of their customers—a $20 billion multinational manufacturing company—during their implementation and ongoing maintenance of BlackLine within their SAP environment.
The session will focus on how finance, accounting, audit and compliance executives can further ensure the integrity of their balance sheets – and ultimately financial reports – by implementing software to automate the traditionally manual, labor-intensive and spreadsheet-driven account reconciliation process.
The webinar, scheduled for Tuesday, July 26, is designed to inform customers, whether operating in an environment of only SAP® solutions or applications from multiple vendors, of the importance of the account reconciliation process as a critical step on the road to achieving balance sheet integrity. It will show how account reconciliation process optimization can help customers achieve a quicker and more accurate financial close process.
Webinar details are as follows:
What: “The Road to Reconciliation: Achieving Balance Sheet Integrity with Solutions from BlackLine and SAP”
When: 9 a.m. PDT/Noon EDT, Tuesday, July 26
- Stefan Karl, chief solution expert, Finance Solutions, SAP AG
- Mario Spanicciati, executive vice president, Operations, BlackLine Systems
- Gary Carpenter, manager, Finance and Accounting Transformation, ACS/Xerox
- Robb Kevers, director, Atlanta Operations, ACS/Xerox
Attendees will leave the session with insight into how, by automating their account reconciliations, they can:
- Virtually eliminate spreadsheets (and the manual errors that come with them) from their account reconciliation process
- Automate traditionally manual accounting functions
- Have a faster, more efficient close cycle - maintaining more control and visibility, while reducing risk
- Realize exceptional ROI in a very short timeframe
- Improve the accuracy and timeliness of compliance reporting
- Manage compliance while servicing multiple locations, worldwide
- Achieve efficiencies and save money by outsourcing account reconciliations
To register, go to http://bit.ly/r3W9LT.
BlackLine is an SAP® software solution partner, member of the SAP PartnerEdge™ program and a participant in the SAP EcoHub solution marketplace – SAP’s premier online destination designed to provide SAP customers with information on relevant, complementary technology solutions that are certified by SAP (such as the BlackLine 5.1 solution).
BlackLine recently was named a 2011 SAP® Pinnacle award finalist in the “Software Solution Newcomer of the Year” category. SAP Pinnacle awards are presented annually to the “best and brightest” of the SAP partner ecosystem, recognizing partners that have excelled in developing and growing their partnership with SAP and driving customer success.
This webinar is the third in a series that BlackLine will conduct in conjunction with SAP.