BlackLine Systems To Lead Session at 14th Annual Shared Services Week™ Conference
MGM MIRAGE, PROTIVITI EXECS TO DISCUSS HOW LARGE ORGANIZATIONS CAN USE FINANCIAL CLOSE SOFTWARE TO AUTOMATE PROCESSES, COMMUNICATE BETTER, ACHIEVE ROI IN A SHARED SERVICES ENVIRONMENT
Calabasas, Calif. – March 22, 2010 – Representatives from financial software provider BlackLine Systems will be speaking at the 14th Annual Shared Services Week™ conference, set to take place Tuesday, March 23, to Thursday, March 25, 2010, in Orlando.
BlackLine CEO Therese Tucker will lead a session, entitled “Closing with Confidence: Ensuring an Accurate and Timely Close in a Shared Services Environment,” on Thursday, March 25, 2010, at 11:50 a.m. ET.
Rick Arpin, senior vice president and corporate controller at BlackLine client company MGM Mirage, and Philip Boken, director of finance process optimization and integration at Protiviti, will discuss how companies operating in a shared services environment can communicate better, improve efficiencies, increase productivity and reduce bottom line costs by implementing an automated account reconciliation and financial close system.
Attendees will leave the session with insight into how they can:
- Automate and maintain control over the entire financial close process
- Ensure timely, accurate and documented communications between all departments (accounting, finance, compliance, auditing, etc.)
- Realize exceptional return-on-investment (ROI) in a very short timeframe
- Improve the accuracy and timeliness of compliance reporting
- Define responsibility and process ownership
- Manage compliance while servicing multiple locations
The Shared Services & Outsourcing Network (SSON) is the largest and most established community of shared services and outsourcing professionals in the world. SSON’s Shared Services Week is the industry’s largest event bringing together shared services professionals from around the globe.
To learn more, visit BlackLine at the show in Booth No. 19.