BlackLine implementations include a wide range of services. Our implementation team’s number-one goal is to provide our clients with a solution specifically tailored to their environments and needs. Our “Train-the-Trainer” program is designed for your company’s project team, including the business and IT professionals responsible for deploying our solutions. This approach ensures that you have the internal expertise necessary for the ongoing support of your users.
- Configuring interfaces to export data from other systems, including general ledgers, sub-ledgers, HR, reporting and more
- Testing imported data (i.e., do we have what we expect to have based on interfaces?)
- Setting configuration options with the system administrator
- Configuring templates
- Testing the configured system (i.e., do the settings and templates reflect the client’s desired configuration?)
- Verifying data integrity and placing the interfaces on a schedule
- Configuring alerts
- Training onsite (i.e., optional Train-the-Trainer program)
Implementation time is very dependent on the size of a company, number of users, number of locations, number of interfaces and how organized the client is during the process. BlackLine has clearly documented steps to help clients streamline their implementations, ensuring they are as fast and simple as possible.
“We had a very quick implementation. We were live within 12 weeks of signing the P.O. As part of the go live, within the 12 weeks, we built two interfaces from SAP to pass data to BlackLine.”