BlackLine’s Account Reconciliations module ensures that reconciliations are complete and accurate. It brings full transparency to required adjustments that may create risk. Many manual activities can instead be automated fully or partially as required, resulting in reduced labor costs. Replacing spreadsheets with BlackLine’s Account Reconciliations module fundamentally improves the transparency, accuracy and efficiency of the reconciliation process.
- Auto-certification of low-risk, rules-driven reconciliations greatly reduces manual labor and allows accountants to focus on value-added activities and analytics.
- Reconciliation templates help companies standardize the reconciliation process across all business units, improving the quality of reconciliations and easing both reviews and audits.
- Online document repository stores and protects all attachments associated with the reconciliation process, making shared drives and binders obsolete.
- Built-in workflow ensures accounts are assigned, prepared and reviewed by the right people at the right time.
- Comprehensive dashboards and reporting give real-time visibility into status, progress, exceptions and risk points.
- Enhanced visibility and control give management better decision-support capabilities.
- Complete a faster, better close, and do more with the accounting resources on hand.
- Reduce labor costs.
- Make audits easier with controlled auditor access to online information.
- Meet compliance requirements with less time and effort.
- Eliminate spreadsheets and the potential errors they may contain.
- Paperless process eliminates printing, binders and physical storage.
BlackLine’s Account Reconciliations module assures managers and auditors that they can have confidence in the integrity of their balance sheets.
“If you are a Sarbanes Oxley, SEC type company, it is a wonderful tool to ensure you are getting reconciliations done appropriately.”
Director of Internal Controls
Bank of New York Mellon